We are looking for individuals to join our caring and supportive team in Hammersmith & Fulham, with long term customers and Care Assistants we see all of them as an extension of our own families, so it is important that you share our values and take great pride in what you do.
No experience necessary as full training and support is provided. We also warmly welcome experienced Care Workers/Support Workers to the team. You will be providing care to each individual in their own home and be expected to travel between customers.
With opportunities for both Full Time and Part Time and Flexible Hours we are bound to have something to suit you and your lifestyle.
All we ask is that you are:
- Must be available to work either early mornings, evenings and alternate weekends
- Must be reliable and 100% committed
- Must be passionate about making a difference to people’s lives
- Must have excellent communication skills
Benefits and Rewards include:
- Full training from 4 day Induction to the Care Certificate
- Enhanced salaries as you progress including Extra at weekends and Double Bank holidays
- On-going training and career development opportunities
- Earn up to £10.60 per hour
- Free Uniform
- 28 days paid Holiday
- Pension scheme*
- Private health insurance*
At Bluebird Care we value our employees and encourage them to progress through their career with additional specialised training such as Dementia, End of Life Care, Peg Feeding and Learning Disability Training
We also encourage our care workers to achieve NVQ/QCF level 2 & 3 in Health and social care. All offers are subject to successful references and DBS disclosure (If you subscribe to the online DBS update service, please mention this to us and you could be fast tracked through our compliance process).
Don't miss out on the opportunity to join our friendly team of committed professionals.
Bluebird Care (Hammersmith and Fulham) is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, age, race, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, religion and belief, pregnancy and maternity or disability.
Apply Today and one of the team will be in touch shortly.
email your CV to JAY.AHMED@LBHF.GOV.UK OR RECRUITMENT@WORKZONEONLINE.CO.UK